Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Eleven Points

Alvin, you are a sprite genius. You actually manage to make these sprtires look dynamic and original. Please keep making the series, regardless of how slow it takes (and take your time) - these episodes are well worth the wait and the battle sequences just keep getting better and better.

Popular on the Internet Popular on the Internet

Exquisite

That's was fucking phenomenal.

X-Naut vs Anime Kitty ^_^ X-Naut vs Anime Kitty ^_^

Grade "A" Meats

Good storyline; hillarious characters. Keep up the good work or IM GONNA FUCK YOU UP.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

Mmm...

I would lick your eyeballs if I had the opportunity, Mr. Firth.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Awsome.

This pwns. Definitely. I don't know how the hell you made flash look that good.

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Exquisite.

I love you. You are a very talented man. This movie was, without a doubt, the high point of my day. It has it's own unique and surreal style that I haven't seen before. Sort of like Freddy Kruger meets The Nightmare Before Christmas meets Courage the Cowardly Dog. It's fabulous. Keep up the good work. I found this episode even more palatable than it's predecesor.

Miss.Dynamite XV Miss.Dynamite XV

Anti-Socialist Swine!

Under normal circustances, I should despise you for your anti-socialist reactionary idealouge. But for some reason, even I found this humorous. Keep up the good work.

Sticks ò death I Sticks ò death I

I love it!

I especially liked the part with the android.

Enron Fear Factor Enron Fear Factor

I concur!

I agree with Miss Goddess. This is probably the first non uber-conservative 'Nuke IRAK!' flash I have seen on this sire; ever. Keep up the good work.